We aim to provide education in accord with biblical truths and principles that are academically sound and effective in helping our students to develop their God-given skills and abilities, contributing to spiritual, emotional, social and character development. Our goal is that our students will become mature Christian adults who in turn, have a positive influence on our community and beyond, to the glory of God.
2022 SACE Stage 2 Results
Congratulations to our Class of 2022!
We give glory to God for the successes of our students and we thank the entire Emmaus community for their support.
The Class of 2022 achieved exceptional SACE Results; a culmination of their years of diligent study and hard work and investment by the staff at all year levels.
Emmaus Christian College 2022 SACE Stage 2 results at a glance:
- 45.81% of all Emmaus grades were in the A band compared to 31.12% across the state.
- Four students achieved an ATAR of 98 of above - the top 2% in Australia
- 10% of cohort achieved an ATAR above 95
- 34% of cohort achieved an ATAR above 90
- 50% of cohort achieved an ATAR above 80
- 9 Emmaus students received A+ results with Merit
- 27 A+ Scores were awarded
Congratulations to Danillo Amores Valle who achieved the highest Emmaus ATAR score of 98.85. Danillo studied Visual Arts - Design, Industry & Entrepreneurial Solutions, English and General Mathematics.
Congratulations to Jonathan Raw who received a Governor of South Australia Commendation – Excellence Award for his SACE results.
2021 NAPLAN Results in the Media
Emmaus Christian College was featured in the Advertiser. Read the article here.