Volunteers are an integral part of the Emmaus Christian College community; giving of their time, skills and expertise in a variety of ways. If you have a desire to inspire young people and see them flourish, we encourage you to apply to volunteer.
Some of the ways to volunteer at Emmaus are:
- South Plympton Canteen
- Sports Days and Carnivals such as SACSA
- Classroom learning support and reading
- Excursions and camps
- Library assistance - covering books
- The Learning Assistance Program (LAP) - A student-centred mentoring program that supports, guides and enriches the wellbeing and learning outcomes of their students from Foundation to Year 6.
- School Sport Team assistance including: team managment, coaching, team transport, scoring, umpiring, training supervision, etc
- Supporting Music or Drama Productions
- Community and parent events
We pray that our volunteers are blessed by contributing to our Christian community and seeing young people flourish in a variety of endeavours.
Register to Volunteer
To volunteer at Emmaus Christian College, please register here.
We will then contact you with all the information you'll need to know about volunteering and the induction process.
All volunteers and parent helpers are required to provide the College with a current Working With Children Check (WWCC). To apply for a WWCC, please visit the SA Government website
Depending on your role, it is likely that you will also be required to complete the RHHAN-EC Fundamentals Course (Responding to Risks of Harm, Abuse and Neglect – Education and Care).
We recommend you read the Volunteer Policy documentation available here.