Our menu offers are range or options for our community and caters to a diverse range of taste preferences.
- Cold Food Healthy Salad rolls, sandwiches and baguettes (wholemeal and GF bread)
- Hot Food:
- Gluten Free
- Sweets / Desserts
- Vietnamese Rolls
- Sushi Rolls
We accept EFTPOS payments from Senior School Students only. The minimum purchase amount is $5
Download the current Canteen Menu
How to order lunch
All lunch and recess orders must by placed before 9.30am each day through the paper bag order forms.
Please print your name, class and year level clearly on your lunch order bag.
Junior School Student Orders
- Place your lunch and recess orders in the class Canteen lunch box. The class Canteen box will be taken to the Canteen by the class
- Please mark recess orders clearly on your lunch bags.
- The Canteen window is only open at Junior School recess for students to collect their order.
Secondary Student Orders
- Please place your orders by 9.30am in the blue Canteen box outside the Front Office.
- Secondary lunches can be collected from the Canteen in the first 10 minutes of lunchtime.
Late school arrivals
Lunch orders can be left at Student Services or the Front Office before 9.30am. If students arrive after 9.30am, they are required to take their orders direct to the Canteen.
The following meals may only be purchased through a lunch order: sandwiches, rolls, burgers and spaghetti.
Forgotten lunches / Credit
Junior Students: The Canteen does not provide credit. Junior students who have forgotten their lunch or money should report this to their teacher as soon as possible. They should go to Student Services or the Front Office by 9.30am, where arrangements will be made with the Canteen to supply an emergency lunch (a piece of fruit for recess $1.20 and baguette for lunch $3.50). Payment is required the following day.
Secondary Students: Report directly to the Canteen Manager. The Canteen will supply an emergency lunch (a piece of fruit for recess $1.20 and baguette for lunch $3.50). Payment will be required the following day.
Spare Lunch Bags
You may keep a supply of spare lunch bags at home. Lunch bags can be collected from the Canteen or at Student Services.
If you would like to volunteer to serve in the Canteen, please contact Sharon Hughes on 8292 3888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All Emmaus volunteers are required to apply for a Child Related Screening (DCSI) through the Department for Human Services to Student Services.
- The volunteering hours are from 9.30am to approximately 1.30pm.
- Due to Occupational Health and Safety, please wear enclosed shoes and ensure long hair is tied back.
- Please also remember to sign in at the Front Office and wear a visitors badge before you commence in the canteen. This is a legal requirement in case of fire evacuation/ lock down.
Contact the Canteen
For more information about our menu or ordering, contact the Canteen Manager, Sharon Hughes on 8292 3860 or email email@example.com