Year 10 – Personal Learning Plan
Level: Year 10
Subject Name: Personal Learning Plan
Assumed knowledge: Nil
Personal Learning Plan (a Stage 1 SACE unit) is studied by all students (2 lessons per week). It is focused on goal setting and the development of the SACE capabilities: literacy, numeracy, ICT, ethical thinking, intercultural awareness, critical and creative thinking and the personal and social capability.
Social living and responsibility: Journal
- Reflection on ethics, intercultural, personal and social capabilities.
- Research possible career options and plan subject selection.
Capability Development Contract
- Students will create a S.M.A.R.T goals and strategies to achieve it. Progress will be charted through a development contract.
Work Experience reflection
- Reflection on work experience placement.
- Participation in group work